- Game Optimizations
- Updated issues that caused iOS to take an abnormally long time to load.
- Fixed iOS and AOS forced log-out errors and crash issues.
- Optimized the game to run more smoothly on older devices.
- In-Game Balance Updates
- 6★ Niven’s additional damage has been decreased.
Before: When used after an ally's chain-3 skill, enemies hit will be immobilized for 3 seconds. Whenever the immobilized enemy is attacked by the Hero, 2% of the Hero's maximum HP will be dealt as magic damage.
After: When used after an ally's chain-3 skill, enemies hit will be immobilized for 3 seconds. Whenever the immobilized enemy is attacked by the Hero, 1% of the Hero's maximum HP will be dealt as magic damage.
- Normal Mode Episodes 1-2 have been re-balanced according to tutorial changes.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed the issue with Isabel’s (4-5★) passive being recognized as a chain skill.
- Fixed the issue with Magnus’s (4-6★) skill and passive were doing too much damage.
- Fixed the text from Teresa’s (4-6★) skill was displayed as physical damage.
- Fixed the issue where Teresa’s (4-6★) chain skill effects were not showing the proper animation and sound effects.
- Fixed the issue with collecting attendance rewards, including the “NEW” sign being continuously shown on the mailbox despite there being no new items.
- Fixed the issue of Roland’s heal not being recognized as a positive effect by allies.
- Fixed when pressing “Continue” after a battle would cause the leader of the group to change.
- Fixed when pressing “Continue” after a battle, Sasquatch’s (6★) skill effect was not shown.
- Demona’s skill blocks now deal magical damage as described in her skill description.
- Fixed the issue that when playing the World Boss with MAX weapons, players would receive an error notification and the app would restart.
- Fixed the issue with the Boss in Hard Mode 4-24 attacking incorrectly.
- Changed the name of the Hero “Sneak” to “Viper”.