Traveling Merchants Popo & Toto Edit
Traveling Merchant/Cat Girl Popo is a merchant. She can be found randomly while clearing stages. After she is found, she is available in town for 15 minutes. When her 15 minutes are up, she will return to the field and her inventory will reset.
Popo's Wares Edit
- Weapons (up to 5 star)
- Colosseum tickets
- Dungeon keys
- Specific Master hero contracts
- Specific 3-star hero contracts
- Use discretion. Popo's wares can be expensive and not worth the gold. However, several items are worthwhile: tickets, keys, (some) hero contracts, and Christmas cakes (seasonal).
- The bargain option costs a single jewel, but this is a risky gamble as the bargain will only take off 30% of a random item's price. Using jewels to buy gold would be a much better choice.
- Now that you can watch cutscenes to bargain, it is recommended to watch the cutscenes as it only takes around 30 seconds for a decent discount.
- Popo and Toto appear more frequently in difficult levels, so if you're trying to find her, go for a harder level. In harder levels she will have a higher chance of selling colosseum tickets (due to the high demand by strong players).
- Popo wears different costumes depending on which level you encountered her on. Eg: If encountered in Episode 7, she and Toto will be wearing knight armor.
- Popo and Toto received a visual update sometime between 2016-2017, where she is more upright and energetic looking.
- Popo is a cat-girl while Toto is a deer-dog
- Buying out all of her wares earns you a Monument called VIP Membership.